
Kathy at the fruit and vegetable market with Mama

Umm good, we especially like the avocadoes and pineapples

Sister Brown checking out the brown eggs, they are all brown in Ghana

These signs are all over the city of Accra and probably every place else in Ghana

This has nothing to do with shopping, but these are the generators out our back window. Kassie said we could rearrange the pictures but I'll be d... if I could figure out how.

Max Mart, one of three places we frequent on shopping days.

Obama again

The bakery in foreground, unfinished building in back.

The bakery where we get our bread and not much else, the pastry isn't like at home
It isn't as easy as the Africans make it look, Kathy couldn't even keep it up with one hand
4 comments:
That produce is amazing! Yum. It is so fun to see the pictures of how you guys are living. By the way, I need some full body shots of your outfits, Kathy. I know that was a big topic of discussion and many hours of searching, choosing and packing were in involved in the final decisions. So, I want to see what you're wearing! Have you had a dress made yet? Oh, I love the picture of the mama with two baskets on her head and a baby on her back. Talk about multi-tasking!
Caitlin said: I can balance a lot of stuff on my head. I miss you, but I like seeing your pictures. It is funny how you are trying to balance your fruit on your head! I am balancing stuff on my head right now (my mom says thanks).
P.S. Love Caitlin
It is so fun to read your blog. It looks like you are adjusting well. you will be a master with the fruit basket by the time you leave...
Miss you guys.
I think that you are doing a great job with the blog!! Sorry I didn't think about it before you left so that I could give you lessons in person.
BUT REALLY YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE . . . IT IS AWESOME TO SEE PICTURES EVEN IF YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE IN A FUNNY ORDER :)
Love you and I'll talk to you two soon.
The fresh food looks great! Are you two feeling well fed? Can't wait to hear more! Love ya, Tyler, Julia, Mina, Trev, Amelia
Post a Comment