Dad, Nice video! Those darn cell phones! I taught my first Gospel Doctrine Lesson yesterday and Ira Nielson's cell phone went off just as I was bearing my testimony at the end. I almost started to laugh but I caught myself because I didn't want to embarrass him any more than he already was! Love you and we enjoy the blog and emails.
Hard to get people to feel bad and give you money when you pull your $100 cell phone out of your pocket with the $50 a month service plan. When you are playing for money a good rule of thumb is to turn the ringer on your cell phone off! :) Pictures are great and it looks like a fun place to visit.
4 comments:
Dad,
Nice video! Those darn cell phones! I taught my first Gospel Doctrine Lesson yesterday and Ira Nielson's cell phone went off just as I was bearing my testimony at the end. I almost started to laugh but I caught myself because I didn't want to embarrass him any more than he already was! Love you and we enjoy the blog and emails.
I love that he pulls a phone out of his pocket :)
Hard to get people to feel bad and give you money when you pull your $100 cell phone out of your pocket with the $50 a month service plan. When you are playing for money a good rule of thumb is to turn the ringer on your cell phone off! :) Pictures are great and it looks like a fun place to visit.
Talon thought this video was funny too. When the guy took his cell phone out of his pocket. I just think cell phones can be obnoxious sometimes
Post a Comment