Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ghanaian Stake Conferences and other things

This is the street in front of the Temple Grounds
A Temple excursion of Nigerians, while their own Temple is closed

Mom and daughter ready to perform for a church video


President and Sister Breillatt of the Ghana Temple
Elder and Sister Brown accompanied them to Adenta Stake Conference


Ghanaian Sisters in Ghanaian dresses

Family at Stake Conference

I took most of the rest of the pictures to show the dresses
Notice the twin girls in this picture

Pretty dress

This is Wendy and her son. Wendy's husband is in the USA going to school
Wendy works in the area office as secretary to the Area Presidency

More Beautiful dresses and sisters at Tema Stake Conference

Kathy is having a dress made out of blue fabric

We ran across Elder Jeremy Reid from Gunnison while at the Tema Stake Conference
He looked good and so did we

How's this for a head dress


This is the congregation at the Tema Stake Conference, some people were in other rooms
watching on closed circuit TV, about 2,000 attended. Our Boss, Daniel Yirenya-Tawiah is the Area Welfare Manager and the Stake President of the Tema Stake, that's part of the reason we attended. The other reason was to meet and talk to the Perpetual Education Fund Students and Specialists

Saw this lady at the Fruit Stand with her colorful fabric and matching headress

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They've got some great dresses, in beautiful colors too!

Kassie Jane said...

YEAH DAD YOU DID IT ALL BY YOURSELF, AND IT LOOKS FABULOUS!!!!

I love it, I wish that we could wear pretty dresses like that in the US and not be thought of as weird. Sometimes I think that I was born in the wrong century (or wrong location).

Elder Reid's Mom said...

Yes you both look good----and so does Elder Reid!!! Thanks again for emailing us pictures of him! We love your blog.