What would you think if you saw these at the market? I was curious enough to ask and thought you would like a demonstration of what I learned. Enjoy the video.
woao ho ho ho . . . that is awesome. I love new discoveries. It brings a whole new dimension to the term 'african adventures'. You would have never had that life experience if you had stayed in Gunnison FoReVeR.
3 comments:
Now that was very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
That looks pretty cool. I love new discoveries. I wonder if they have those at the African food store in SLC. . . The demonstration was lovely.
woao ho ho ho . . . that is awesome. I love new discoveries. It brings a whole new dimension to the term 'african adventures'. You would have never had that life experience if you had stayed in Gunnison FoReVeR.
(Nice photography skills Dad).
Post a Comment