Kass, you will be happy to know that your mother is now on the blog. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do anything but leave a comment. What is a feed? Do I need to subscribe to it? I need some technical help to make this work. Love Ya, MOM
yeah Mom I'm glad that you are on! I'll have to send you an email with some instructions, but I bet you can figure it out. You are getting so computer savvy :)
photobucket sounds like a great idea. I've been doing a little research on it to see how it works, and think it will be great for pictures in mass. blogging will be great for pictures with a story, but with photobucket we can see them all!
4 comments:
Kass, you will be happy to know that your mother is now on the blog. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do anything but leave a comment. What is a feed? Do I need to subscribe to it? I need some technical help to make this work. Love Ya, MOM
yeah Mom
I'm glad that you are on!
I'll have to send you an email with some instructions, but I bet you can figure it out. You are getting so computer savvy :)
I think this is great - I look forward to more pictures. I am wondering if we can use Photo Bucket for pictures. Have you ever heard of this Kassie?
photobucket sounds like a great idea. I've been doing a little research on it to see how it works, and think it will be great for pictures in mass. blogging will be great for pictures with a story, but with photobucket we can see them all!
Post a Comment